DOJO KUN T-Shirt – Unisex
The Dojo kun is the ethical code of conduct for Karateka. It consist of five guiding principles that every Karateka is supposed to know and to act uppon.
Located at the back of the t-shirt the Dojo kun is presented in a stylish neon yellow on black. On the front side of the t-shirt is the designer logo Ken Zen Ich1 which derives from Ken zen ichi: “Sword and Zen are one”. The Japanese Kanji of the Dojo kun mean:
- Each person must strive for the completion and perfection of one’s character
- Every person must be faithful and protect the way of truth
- Each person must endeavor (fostering the spirit of effort)
- Everybody must respect others and the rules of etiquette
- Each person must refrain from hot blooded behavior (guard against impetuous courage)
This t-shirt is unisex and black.
Facts about DOJO KUN T-Shirt – Unisex
- Stylish Dojo kun
- Shirt made from 100% sustainably produced organic cotton
- High quality transfer printing