The Shotokan Times is a global media platform for Karate Do and Budo dedicated to fostering values, exchange, and community building among Karatekas.
The Mission of The Shotokan Times
We inform Karatekas, who are interested in Karate and Budo by providing them with media and insights about the Karate world. We are the biggest global platform for exchange between Karate practitioners. We are independent and apolitical. We focus on spirit, style, and the community. Together, we work to strengthen Karate and Budo and grow it worldwide. We strive to make a difference in the live of others through Karate Do.
What The Shotokan Times Does
- reinvent how knowledge is shared within the Karate community
- inspires exchange and communication on a global scale
- offer a stage for Dojos and individuals who want to show their insights and skills
- provide a pool of information and resources about
- bridge the gaps between communities
- support creativity ways to communicate the spirit of Karate Do
- bring people together to spark synergies and learn from each other
One Spirit. One Style. One Community.
The Leadership of The Shotokan Times
Dr. Christian Tribowski, Managing Director & Chief Editor