The Shotokan Times is a global media platform for Shotokan Karate Do dedicated to fostering tradition, values, exchange, and community building among traditional Shotokan Karatekas.
We inform Karatekas who are interested in tradition, values, and the spirit of the Shotokan style by providing them with media and insights about the Shotokan world. We are the biggest global platform for exchange between Shotokan practitioners. We are independent and apolitical. We focus on spirit, style, and the community. Together, we work to strengthen traditional Shotokan and grow it worldwide. This website is our service to the community and the heritage of Gichin Funakoshi and we strive to make a difference in the live of others.
What We Do
- to reinvent how knowledge is shared within the Shotokan community
- to offer a stage for dojos and individuals who want to show their insights and skills
- to provide a pool of information and resources about
- to bridge the gaps between communities
- to support creativity ways to communicate the spirit and style of Shotokan
- to bring people together to spark synergies and learn from each other
One Spirit. One Style. One Community.